Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whats the best way to solve hair loss in women?

I actually researched this a lot a while back. The best way to solve it is to find out WHY it is happening. I started losing a lot of hair after I had my son. The following things could trigger hair loss: post-pregnancy, rapid weight loss, stress, poor nutrition, certain medications and I am sure there are many more reasons. I would say those are probably the most common.


Take a daily multivitamin, eat a variety of healthy foods and drink water instead of sodas.


The way a persons hair looks has more to do with what they put in their body rather than on their body.Whats the best way to solve hair loss in women?
There are some pills you could take. My mom usually just washes her hair with a special shampoo that is just for hair loss. They seem to work pretty well, but you should probably go to a dermatologist if it's way too much and it doesn't stop (not even a little) with the shampoo. If you see that it is stopping with the shampoo, but not completely, you should wait until after you wash it a couple more times until you decide to go to a doctor because it could just take a while to start working.Whats the best way to solve hair loss in women?
try another shampo with alot of vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment