I'm 18 and since about April I've gone down from 120 to what fluctuates between 88 and 90. The last couple of weeks my hair has been coming out especially in the shower. I'm really self conscious bc I already have thin hair in the first place. :( is there anything I can do to make it stop? Any certain thing I can eat?
Oh %26amp; in already taking a multivitamin and a calcium vitamin, but have only been taking them for about a week. If there is something I can do to stop this how long will it take and will my hair come back?Hair falling out due to weight loss?
Take a biotin supplement. You can find it at any drug stores. They are supposed to help hair grow faster and healthier. Also don't wash it everyday and eat healthy.Hair falling out due to weight loss?
yeah just eat normal. quit being aner or bulemic or whatever you're doing. just by telling people about it on hear i can tell that it's all for attention. god made you ugly for a reason so just except it.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too
http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Fall-Tips.php
how tall are you..usually anorexics have this symptom..not calling you one though. im just saying.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment