If your daughter's hair is falling out in patches she may have alopecia areata. The most common age for onset is 4-7 years old. This is an autoimmune condition. It is thought that it may take a trigger to start the hair loss process in those who are predisposed to having this condition. Possible triggers include immunization, infection, illness, exposure to allergens or toxins, dental work etc. Her other symptoms indicate that she is presently unwell and in need of healing. Other causes of childhood hair loss can be found in the article below.My daughter is 5 her hair is falling out, she has weight loss , pale skin and always thirsty and has headaches?
she is probably a ghostMy daughter is 5 her hair is falling out, she has weight loss , pale skin and always thirsty and has headaches?
Take her to the friggin doctor!!!
This Yahoo Answer thing will close in 4 days... Please don't wait for the ';Best Answer'; okay? Go to the doctor right now, his/her answer will be a million times more relevant than what anybody here will write. It's nice to have points and all, but we're talking about your daughter's life here, so get off the internet and get your daughter to the specialists.
Go.To.The.Doctor. Plain %26amp; Simple. There is NO reason why her hair should be falling out. My mother waited to long when I was constantly ill, had bruising and always had headaches and they then found out I had leukemia. Do not wait another minute. Call the doctor.
I agree with the initial answer, I doubt your 5 year old daughter has male pattern baldness, stress or anything else that would cause her to lose hair, and I also have a type of leukemia.
I only hope that she doesn't, thirst may be a sign of a problem with her liver: Does she have night sweats, dark urine or a strange coloration of her skin or eyes? Nausea may not set in until later, but keep an eye out on that too: not being able to eat.
Well I do know that being thirsty all of the time is a sign of diabetes. but I'm no doctor, you may want to take her to one and have them check her out.
You certainly aren't very concerned about your child if you're asking us what's wrong instead of taking her to her pediatrician. How ill does she have to be before you'll take action? I feel so sorry for children who have irresponsible parents.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
My daughter is 5 her hair is falling out, she has weight loss , pale skin and always thirsty and has headaches?
Labels:
hair,
hair loss,
hair loss fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment