It can be you meds.It just took this long . And it could be your diet.What would cause sudden hair loss...I'm 37 (the last 7mths it's falling out bad)?
Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.Perming, straightening, hair dyeing and bleaching ,hot combing, using heated rollers and hot wax inevitably damage the hair.Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
Maybe you're anemic. When I was anemic my hair fell out so much but then i started taking iron pills and it helped so much. But I mean the best person to ask about your situation would be your doctor.
Hi Lori,
There are some Common Causes Of Hair Loss In Men:
- Oil infection and hair loss in men
- Hormones, DHT and hair loss in men
- Poor circulation due to stress
No comments:
Post a Comment