Sunday, January 29, 2012

Has anyone tried using Proscar for treating hair loss? How about Regaine (topical solution)?

I am now using Minoxidil Regaine and has found it quite effective. I was told that Proscar is even more better.Has anyone tried using Proscar for treating hair loss? How about Regaine (topical solution)?
I take Proscar for my prostate, but it has also made my hair much thicker. It might be something for you to talk to your doctor about.Has anyone tried using Proscar for treating hair loss? How about Regaine (topical solution)?
There are various types of treatments for alopecia. One of them is Propecia, which is hugely popular and sold all over the world. A male hormone DHT is mainly responsible for hair loss...



http://careforyourhair.blogspot.com/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment