Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am 27 year . since 2-3 years I have been loosing my hairs. Can some one suggest me solution for hair loss?

Though I have enough hairs yet. but I am really worried because of the pace at which my hairs are falling. So Pease help me out if any one has solution. ThanksI am 27 year . since 2-3 years I have been loosing my hairs. Can some one suggest me solution for hair loss?
Have you considered buying Provillus for men? Provillus contains the only FDA approved ingredient for hair loss. Not only can this treatment help restore hair that you have lost, but it can also prevent further hair loss.

Provillus for men uses a multi-disciplinary approach to treating hair loss. The formula contains the FDA approved ingredient Minoxidil, combined with proven natural ingredients. This hair loss treatment combines a powerful topical solution, with a nourishing nutritional supplement.



A bit more on Minoxidil, it is the primary ingredient in this hair loss treatment. Minoxidil is FDA approved and it has shown in clinical trials an ability to re-grow hair. It works because it is an anti-androgen which means it prevents the effects of certain male hormones from taking place. Each day in addition to using the topical solution for your Provillus for men, you will also take a nutritional supplement. This supplement will nourish your hair follicles from within to promote re-growth of your lost hair.



The formula used in Provillus for men has proven effective at treating male pattern baldness. It won't work over night because, like you said, you've been losing hair for 2-3 years now.

However, with patience and persistence it will restore your hair loss, and prevent future hair loss. Plus, when used as directed it is completely safe.

You can read more about Provillus at my source. Good luck!I am 27 year . since 2-3 years I have been loosing my hairs. Can some one suggest me solution for hair loss?
Hi there, an affordable but effective solution that has helped me is a shampoo called ';Alpecin'; (you might want to Google it) and I use the after shampoo also every morning (the shampoo cost around 拢7 or $10 and last for over 3 months). Not sure where you can get it, myself I get it through my hairdresser (and friend)



it will not regrow your hair (that does not exist yet) but it will help you keep what you have left and stop you losing any more hair.



Also you need to consider if you suffer genetic hair loss or if it is due to other factors like stress, previous illness, etc.



in my case I suffer from genetic alopecia (yeap, my dad is as bald as a lighbulb!) but I believe I have the problem under control,



i also use a very good shampoo once or twice a week against dandruff.



I hope it helps! :)
My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.



Hope it helps ! =)
Well, I've seen that question quite a few times.



From what I know, people always get to buy wasted products, just try everything and nothing never really work out.



Once I was surfing the net and I found something that caught my attention. I found a product that had helped a lot of people in the past, I read carefully trough their website and I found out that it actually could be the solution for the problem of a lot of people.

I then started to give away the link of their site, hoping to help them in anyway.

Some of my friends were suffering hairloss and the product I'm going to redirect you to help them in every imagine way, i really mean it!

They now have no hair loss and got their hair back again.



Later, people started to thank me for it, saying that it had wonderful results and hair loss wasn't a problem anymore.



Now you might be thinking ';Oh, I do not want to spend a lot of money in those kind of products, so no thanks';



Well I tell you what, it's a 2 month supply for FREE! Now tell me, how better can that be? Trying something that worked for other people for free! I mean, I don't think you could ever get any better product and offer than this.



Oh, did I mention already that it has no side effects? Yes that's right, it hasn't. So you have got nothing to lose and everything to gain!



Now it's only up to you to choose whether you want to keep seeing your hair falling off or getting it back.



I've put the link in the sources, I just hope I could help you.



I honestly wish you the best of luck.



Kind regards.





Source(s):



http://www.get-your-hair-back-now-for-free.com/
It's normal to have around 100 strands of falling hair a day. If you're going bald in patches, then you should go see a dermatologist. I thought my falling hair was serious before, so I went and go see a doctor. Turns out it was normal and I just wasted money for consultation and a session of treatment.
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm
Sometimes hair loss is caused by stress, adverse reactions to medication, genetics and even after pregnancy Or it could just be disorder where your hair falls out, alopecia. I would suggest seeking medical help so that you can determine how to save your hair.
try used aloe vera... aloe vera is a good way to treat hair loss. Many people use various products that contain aloe Vera for maintaining thick and healthy hair.
you can find your answer in

http://teensandhealth.blogspot.com/2009/
im the same age mate and this worked for me try it oot.
umm. im only 14 and none of my hair is falling out so i cant really help youwith this but you should go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment