Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whats the best non-invasive (as in no transplant) solution to hair loss.?

Vitamins are one good solution. Any multi vitamin plus extra zinc will do some good for preventing hair loss. Also, there is a treatment process developed in Europe that is excellent. It鈥檚 called Biocapillation and is administered by an MD or someone certified in the process. It is totally non-invasive but requires custom diagnosis. It鈥檚 only available in the United States at Anapelli Hair Clinics run by the famous hair doctor John Frank, MD.Whats the best non-invasive (as in no transplant) solution to hair loss.?
Yes, I was losing my hair and I went to Anapelli. Their treatments saved me 鈥ctually saved my hair! Dr. John Frank is a genius. He gave me a plan that literally stopped my hair from falling out!
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment