Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there any natural solution for hair loss?

Hair loss is natural, but if it is excessive it could be from:





-what you're eating (unhealthy foods)


-stress


-lack of protein in your diet





Hopefully you can figure out which one it is, so you can correct it! Good Luck!Is there any natural solution for hair loss?
Accept it. Some women like me, thinks that natural bald men are sexy.Is there any natural solution for hair loss?
What is causing the hair loss? I started losing hair as a result of a medication I was taking. A dr. told me to try zinc supplements and I found it works. I took 50 mg of zinc each day and my hair started to grow back. You could also try taking a selenium supplement as I've heard that works for some people.
Poster no 1 does not research.


I'm sorry for you.





First look at at your nutrional levels...you might be lacking in vitamins.


There could be lots of reasons.


Stress could play a role too. So does depression.


Check your immune deficiency.


Watch other symptoms in your body which shows that something is going wrong.





There could be a genetic element..





But.....one thing which really works - people might laugh but it works for me ! - massage your scalp..hard..get the oxygen or whatever in there..





I used to lose lots of hair but nothing alarming..I WAS alarmed by seeing how much hair I lost..Really give your scalp a strong massage - 2 minutes daily - and the results should show.





Hope it works for you. Works for me !
Hat
Hair loss can be hereditary. You should also get your Thyroid checked. If it's ok and you don't get stressed out easily(stress can cause it), there's proably nothing you can do that will give any true lasting results. If it bothers you a great deal you can try hair replacement. You should be able to find a clinic in your area listed in the phone book yellow pages. The main thing, tho, is to be in good health. Rule out any possible health problems. Also, if your taking any medications, check the side effects, but DO NOT discontinue any medicines unless you consult your doctor first. Good luck! :)
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • makeup
  • 1 comment:

    edwardmarry15 said...

    there have good ask for steps to going on about hair lose.

    hair loss solution | womens hair problems

    Post a Comment