Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is aloe vera a good solution for hair loss?

i want example of users of aloe vera with good and bad results.Is aloe vera a good solution for hair loss?
Hi please take care as, aloevera doesnot suit for every one health. It works perfectly for only few people.





Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called ';Provillus For Women';, I used ';Provillus For Women'; which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).





You too can try if you like.





For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!





2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!





Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655





Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US %26amp; Canada Only)





International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600Is aloe vera a good solution for hair loss?
yes of cause! natural always the best. Aloe vera is a great source of moisture for the scalp and hair follicles. It contains over 20 minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E. Hair follicles like vitamins, so having a plentiful supply is a good thing for hair growth.
aloe vera is a good natural option available..even baba ramdev says so..i have consulted a doc he says aloe vera is of no use ..and i myself use aloe vera it leaves my hair soft,shiny,supple etc etc .....but i cant say abt growth.....
aloe vera is known to cleanse and provide a smoother, softer feel in hair but hairloss??? iam nt sure, look up at christinashomeremedies.com and u can google this 4 other related results.
yes its is it is not only good for hair but also for you r skin and natural aloe is the best
yes i have a heard a lot...IT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment