Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any body know what product or home remedy for hair loss?

{I have long hair, (half down my back. and it's been falling so much lately, every time I brush it or evrytimr I showers I see a lot of hair falling out, maybe a little more than the usual. I dye my hair every 3 months,and use hair dryer, or hair streighteners not very often just like once a week. Anyone know something about it?Any body know what product or home remedy for hair loss?
There is a shampoo and conditioner system called Nioxin (NY-OX-IN) It doesn't have strong chemicals or drugs in it. They even recomend it for women having babies and cancer patients. This system creates a healthy scalp so your hair doesn't fall out. They have a website too, I think it is nioxin.com.Any body know what product or home remedy for hair loss?
Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment