Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Has somebody used the product ';Provillus'; for hair loss?

Have you experience any side effects? Does it make you hair oily?





Thank youHas somebody used the product ';Provillus'; for hair loss?
I used it when I was losing my hair. It does work. I have never experienced any side effects at all with it and it does not cause oily hair.





I tried propecia because I saw all the adverts for it and I thought they worked, but stopped when I found out it had side effects, nasty ones.





Thats when found out about provillus and I have never had any side effects from it.Has somebody used the product ';Provillus'; for hair loss?
I have not tried it, but it is the featured product this month on menshealthawareness.com, and they feature the best reviewed products by men. So I guess its good,
Its been Rated NO.1 Hair Loss Treatment on the Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment