Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?

I love to have long hair but it drops alot when its long. Please help.... And also im hoping to make some friends from India.


Feel free to e-mail me if you do. Thank you.Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
genes plays a lot on how your hair will be no amount of herbal hair products will lessen the impact. That in mind I think you should save all those money and instead look for hair transplantation.Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
Try Chemparuthyathi Thailam...
most types of ayurveda products are equally efficacious at promoting hair-loss.





have you tried rinsing your hair in an infusion of rosemary?





but if you want really long hair the place to start is by having different parents.
Have u tried Anus Mehendi.


Try to mix Franch Oil NH with Hair oil and apply weekly once before bed
cantharidine of bengal chemicals is the best try

No comments:

Post a Comment