Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best product for hair loss or thinning hair?

Minoxidil 2% (Rogaine and other brands) should help. This is one of only two FDA approved hair loss treatments and it remains the only one approved for use by women. Minoxidil comes in the form of a topical solution that works by tackling the symptoms of hair loss and helping to generate new hair growth.





http://www.hairlossline.com/articles/comWhat is the best product for hair loss or thinning hair?
Well you should just deep condition it and go to your local beauty supply store. Also, don't fret about it when you do some treatment it'll have some more volume. Or you can cut some of and add layers to make it look like you hav a fuller head of hair.What is the best product for hair loss or thinning hair?
I have a friend who went to Bosley. His hair was falling out and it only took him a few months to see results. His hair is back to normal now.



You can go to this site to request a free DVD and learn more about it.



http://www.bosleysurgical.com



Good luck and I wish you the best!
Once I had a slight spot behind my temple just go suddenly (i guess) bald. I used a product called ';Profectiv'; given to my by my hairdresser. Within the month it was filled in. It worked. Try it and see. Good luck
My husband uses rogain and it works great, I would assume the womens version does also! It takes time though allow atleast 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment