Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?

I love to have long hair but it drops alot when its long. Please help.... And also im hoping to make some friends from India.

Feel free to e-mail me if you do. Thank you.Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
kesavardhini hair oil is bestPlease suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
I would recommend Herbal Arnica Hair oil from the well known beaty products house of Shehnaz Hussain



I know of individuals using this with very good results.



You can get more information from the link:



http://www.herbalsalon.com/arnicahairoil

No comments:

Post a Comment