Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What product(s) or procedure can you recommend for hair loss due to overprocessing of perm by the hairdresser?

The only thing that will totally fix this is TIME. Just be glad its a temporary condition





A hot oil treatment might be a good way to mask the damage.





And a volumizing shampoo will make the hair seem fuller to mask the hair loss. I like Pantene Full %26amp; Thick, but there are many on the market.What product(s) or procedure can you recommend for hair loss due to overprocessing of perm by the hairdresser?
Clippers!!!





Oh, don't look so surprised. Probably best to start over. Besides, Britney's hair was an overprocessed mess, too, and she used clippers to solve the problem.





It'll grow back.What product(s) or procedure can you recommend for hair loss due to overprocessing of perm by the hairdresser?
Try a deep conditioning treatment. I use the BIOSILK recovery treatment on my hair two to three times a week b/c I get it dyed alot. It has really saved my hair. I highlight my hair pretty regular, about every 6 weeks, and this is the one product I will stick with! I have used it regularly for almost two years now, and will not even consider using anything else. It has stopped the breakage almost completely, I mean, we are all gonna have some breakage with all the things we do to our hair. But since usig this, my hair has never been in better shape. Absolutely love love love this product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment