Sunday, February 12, 2012

Has anyone used Sweet Sunnah products for hair loss?

nope....


not meHas anyone used Sweet Sunnah products for hair loss?
I am a 35y/o female thats been bolding since 20.Some spots have not had hair in years.I began using SS products in May %26amp; saw new hair growth in about a monthI use the shampoo,conditioner, and ginko jojoba butter.I also used the carrot oil in the beg. hair was fine at fist but now long and noticeable

Report Abuse


Has anyone used Sweet Sunnah products for hair loss?
Hi, I was looking into purchasing their products aswel.


Do you think these products are suitable for afro caribbean hair? Would you be able to tell me the consistency of the oils as I am looking for a oil that is of medium consistency.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment