Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?

I love to have long hair but it drops alot when its long. Please help.... And also im hoping to make some friends from India.


Feel free to e-mail me if you do. Thank you.Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
Go for Shehnaz's Arnica Hair oil/tonic. You get it through web order from US and other parts of the world, if you dont have retail outlets selling Shehnaz herbal beauty products





Kesavardini, although good is not as good as Arnica.Please suggest me the best brand of ayurveda or herbal hair products for hair loss problem....!?
why do u keep on asking the same question and to date i havent won best answer after being the only person to reply with the perfect information i wont answer u this time

No comments:

Post a Comment